Hello!


Just wanted to introduce myself.
          I am an automotive enthusiast and learning photography, and a automotive technician by trade. Currently my project car is the 91 Miata picture above with a koni race suspension set up. Makes for an absolute beast on the mountain roads. "Power" is delivered by a 1.6L with a racing beat air intake racing beat header and full exhaust. Fuel system is controlled by a Megasquirt  plug and play ECU putting down a whopping 106 Whp. It gets the job done, Slowly. Wheels are a Kosie K1 15x7, tires are a 205/50/15 Bridgestone RE71-R with tons of grip
     I also have been a Volvo nut my entire life and have a few other projects we can talk about in future post. I mostly love taking pictures of vehicles and events I go to and im looking for somewhere to just talk about it.

Comments

Popular Posts